HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
My rates are $250/60-minute session or $350/90-minute session. This will increase to $275/60-minute session or $375/90-minute session on October 1, 2020 for new clients.
A limited number of sliding scale spots are available depending on need.
Economic justice is important. In full transparency regarding my rate structure, my fees reflect the cost of my education, professional licensing, investment in trainings and healing practices beyond traditional Western models that I offer and integrate into our work, 14+ years of experience and continuous learning, and continuing education. My intention is to serve folks across all economic strata which includes the donation of teaching, skills, and services. In order to fulfill this commitment to the best of my ability, it is necessary to take care of myself and my practice.
I am aware that not everyone has access to resources that would make my services affordable. If my rates are currently out of your budget, I offer:
1. The possibility of curating a 1-time mental health and wellness salon for you and a group of friends (up to 6 total). We can collaborate on the topics to be covered and the cost may be shared/split amongst you and your friends.
2. I offer a series of live, 3-session online workshops on mental health and wellness topics including Healing Codependency for $75-165. Please join my mailing list to be notified of upcoming offerings.
3. Free content via Instagram, Medium, and podcasts (not replacements for therapy).
4. A children's book supporting your relationship with precious inner child entitled "The Little Girl, The Ocean, and The Moon" and a book entitled "Healing Codependency" that will be available in bookstores in October 2020.
5. Connecting you with a trusted and qualified therapist from my professional network. I also encourage you to consider therapists via Inclusive Therapists and Open Path Collective.
Corporate employee mental health and self-care workshops and specialized support for AAPI ERG offerings available upon request.
DO YOU ACCEPT INSURANCE?
I do not work with insurance and payment is accepted directly.
I am not a fan of having to assign a clinical diagnosis to a human being who is going through a human experience. I am also not a fan of being restricted in the services I am able to provide to you as I integrate elements of coaching and offer both evidence-based practices plus a vast spectrum of non-Western healing tools and techniques. Possibilities of our work together range from scientific to "super woo" (Western understanding of ancient and traditional healing practices) and we will work together to co-create a highly personalized space for your healing that resonates most deeply for you.
If you prefer to work with your insurance and they cover out-of-network providers, I will prepare a Superbill for you including a diagnosis that you may submit directly to your insurance company for partial or full reimbursement.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD WE MEET?
You are the expert of your own healing. We meet at a pace that is honoring of you and your natural pace and rhythm (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.).