HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
My rate is $275/60-minute session. This will increase to $300/60-minute session on September 1, 2021 for new clients.
A limited number of sliding scale spots are available depending on need.
Economic justice is important. In full transparency regarding my rate structure, my fees reflect the cost of my education, professional licensing, investment in trainings and healing practices beyond traditional Western models that I offer and integrate into our work, 15+ years of experience and continuous learning, and continuing education. My intention is to serve folks across all economic strata which includes the donation of teaching, skills, and services. In order to fulfill this commitment to the best of my ability, it is necessary to take care of myself and my practice.
I am aware that not everyone has access to resources that would make my services affordable. If my rates are currently out of your budget, I offer:
1. The possibility of curating a 1-time mental health and wellness salon for you and a group of friends (up to 6 total). We can collaborate on the topics to be covered and the cost may be shared/split amongst you and your friends.
2. I offer a series of live, 3-session online workshops on mental health and wellness topics including Healing Codependency for $75-165. Please join my mailing list to be notified of upcoming offerings.
3. Free content via Instagram, Medium, and podcasts (not replacements for therapy).
4. A children's book supporting your relationship with precious inner child entitled "The Little Girl, The Ocean, and The Moon" and a book entitled "Healing Codependency" that will be available in bookstores in early 2021.
5. Connecting you with a trusted and qualified therapist from my professional network. I also encourage you to consider therapists via Inclusive Therapists and Open Path Collective.
Corporate employee mental health and self-care workshops and specialized support for AAPI ERG offerings available upon request.
DO YOU ACCEPT INSURANCE?
I do not work with insurance and payment is accepted directly.
I choose not to immediately assign a clinical diagnosis to a human being who is going through a human experience and do not initially diagnose unless a diagnosis is specifically requested. If you identify strongly with a given diagnosis that feels supportive, clarifying, and empowering, I am happy to work with you in a way that is in greatest alignment with what feels most true for you.
I choose not to work directly with insurance companies as they restrict the services I may provide to you. I find this limiting as I work intuitively and collaboratively with you in a way that most deeply supports paths of healing that are unique to and for you, potentially integrating elements of coaching and offering a range of possibilities from Western evidence-based practices to a vast spectrum of non-Western healing tools and techniques. Possibilities of our work together may vary from scientific to "super woo" (Western slang for ancient and traditional healing practices) and we will work together to co-create a highly personalized space for your healing, growth, and thriving.
If you prefer to work with your insurance and/or Health Savings Account (HSA) and they cover out-of-network providers, I will prepare a Superbill for you that you may submit directly to your insurance company for reimbursement.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD WE MEET?
You are the expert of your own healing. We will meet at a pace that is honoring of you and your natural pace and rhythm (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, on an as-needed basis, etc.).